1. Post on the reading blog by 5:00 tomorrow. You may need to click on the September archives and then view older blogs to find the prompt.
2. Your vocabulary webs are due tomorrow. Remember the four spokes can be synonyms, related words, or examples. If you don’t have your word list, the words are on Monday’s post.
3. Complete the Name Paper graphic organizer and draft your introduction paragraph.
1. Vocabulary packets are due tomorrow, and there is a test on the words. The words are listed on Monday’s post.
2. Post on the 8th Grade Reading Blog by Friday at 5:00.
3. Make sure you have submitted you Insider/Outsider packet: graphic organizer, highlighted draft, and clean, best-draft version.